- What We Do
- Community Impact
- The Community Fund
- Supporting Our Agencies
- Strength Investments
- Meeting House
- Community Leadership Resources
- Research & Reports
- My United Way
- About Us
On October 10th, joins us for the 2014 Leadership Event. Click for more details
United Way York Region puts on 120,273 happy faces! Click for details
Bubbletease is partnering with United Way. Click for details
United Way brings In Every Neighbourhood to Whitchurch-Stouffville. Click for details
- Camp tackles youth unemployment through science and technology: United Way York Region and IBM Canada have a common goal of helping kids be all they can be. We know that no one entity or sector can solve the critical issues facing youth in our region. “We are not going to social service, charity, program or fundraise o...
- United Way York Region puts on 120,273 happy faces!: On Saturday, August 16th at the 11th Annual Toromont CAT Dragon Boat Festival, United Way York Region announced that over the last year it has provided 120,273 people the help they need to move from crisis to a better life. “Last year, our call to actio...
- Offering hope, help and new beginnings: As the old saying goes, your life can change in the blink of an eye. Take Sally* for example. One day, while riding the bus, she found a free magazine next to her seat. Bored and looking for something to occupy her mind, she opened it and started flipping ...
- Helping people in our community reach for their career goals: Jeffrey is a young father of two. Approximately seven years ago, he dropped out of school. In and out of jobs that pay minimum wage, Jeffrey found himself at a crossroad. Wanting to increase his earning potential and establish himself into a career, he rea...