- What We Do
- Community Impact
- The Community Fund
- Supporting Our Agencies
- Strength Investments
- Meeting House
- Community Leadership Resources
- Research & Reports
- My United Way
- About Us
Pledges for Change raises $1,020 for United Way York Region. Thank you for supporting people in York Region, close to home. (Carmen Clayton, Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships, UWYR, with Brennan Wong, Founder, Pledges for Change).
United Way announced $22,500 in Strength Investments funding for Network North, a multi-sector collaborative in East Gwillimbury. Click for details
United Way York Region and Code4Armour™ announced a partnership to promote this life saving service in the community. Click for details
- United Way of York Region’s Storytellers Bureau: Aneta’s Story: United Way York Region launched In Every Neighbourhood – an ambitious $30 million in three years - fundraising campaign to ensure there is a helping hand for each and every one who needs it in our community. While we inch closer to that fundraising target ...
- United Way of York Region’s Storytellers Bureau: Ryan’s Story: Continuing with United Way’s Storytellers Bureau series, today we catch up with a young father who despite the odds, reached for his long-time goal of pursuing a career in Firefighting. Living with a learning disability, he wanted post-secondary education,...
- Supporter Spotlight: Aileen Trescher: United Way York Region’s In Every Neighbourhood – $30 million in 3 years – is an unprecedented fundraising campaign that is helping lay the foundation so that everyone across our nine municipalities can access social services close to home. Thanks to the s...
- Code4Armour and United of Way York Region announce partnership : On September 30th, Code4Armour and United Way of York Region unveiled details of a unique partnership that will have a powerful impact on our community. A wearable device and mobile application that gives First Responders instant access to critical health ...