- What We Do
- Community Impact
- The Community Fund
- Supporting Our Agencies
- Strength Investments
- Meeting House
- Community Leadership Resources
- Research & Reports
- My United Way
- About Us
Do you work in social services for a United Way partner agency? Here’s a chance to win a $1,000 cash award. Learn more.
New Funding Dollars Now Available for Social Entrepreneurs in York Region. Click for details
Our 2014 Leadership Series starts March 25. Click for details
In Every Neighbourhood campaign on track at 27% of $30M three-year goal. Click for details
- Community Hub aims to centralize social services in Georgina: Part of United Way’s In Every Neighbourhood - $30 million in 3 years campaign, expanding and improving social services across York Region’s nine municipalities is a huge priority. Unfortunately, far too many people in far too many of our communities lack a...
- Support for families affected by mental illness: According to the Mental Health Commission of Canada, approximately one in five Canadians experience a mental health problem or illness each year. A complex interplay of genetic, biological, personality and environmental factors that come into play, mental ...
- Volunteer Jordan Jackson-Rachky, an asset to our Major Individual Giving team: United Way York Region is committed to building social infrastructure and connecting programs and services that meet existing and future needs in our neighbourhoods. The newly established Major Individual Giving (MIG) team at United Way York Region plays a...
- Series aims to build social infrastructure in York Region: Last August, we kicked off our In Every Neighbourhood campaign, an ambitious aspiration to raise $30 million in 3 years and provide a helping hand in every neighbourhood across York Region – care and support when and where people need it. As part of this i...