- What We Do
- Community Impact
- The Community Fund
- Supporting Our Agencies
- Strength Investments
- Meeting House
- Community Leadership Resources
- Research & Reports
- My United Way
- About Us
United Way Week takes place September 29th to October 3rd, bringing together community members, corporate friends and partner agencies. Click for details
United Way Week continues on September 30 with the 3rd Annual Women of Labour Recognition event. Click for details
CivicAction is working with private sector, community agencies & governments to fight youth unemployment. Click for details
On October 10th, joins us for the 2014 Leadership Event. Click for more details
United Way York Region puts on 120,273 happy faces! Click for details
Bubbletease is partnering with United Way. Click for details
United Way brings In Every Neighbourhood to Whitchurch-Stouffville. Click for details
- Toromont CAT helps provide a helping hand in every neighbourhood: There are companies that go above and beyond to support their local communities. Toromont CAT, the Caterpillar equipment dealer, is one of those companies. For the seventh year in a row, they have been the title sponsor for the Toromont CAT Dragon Boat Fes...
- Helping new immigrants establish Canadian roots : Evelyn and her family moved to York Region from Brazil in 2012. After travelling quite a bit over the years due to her husband’s job, she was looking forward to settling down in one community with him and their three children. “I found some information ...
- Providing tools, resources and encouragement for those with learning disabilities : Ryan was born with dyslexia and had difficulty learning to read fluently. Despite these challenges, he worked through it during his school years and graduated high school. Ryan had a thirst to pursue post-secondary education. Unfortunately, he had extre...
- Camp tackles youth unemployment through science and technology: United Way York Region and IBM Canada have a common goal of helping kids be all they can be. We know that no one entity or sector can solve the critical issues facing youth in our region. “We are not going to social service, charity, program or fundraise o...