- What We Do
- Community Impact
- The Community Fund
- Supporting Our Agencies
- Strength Investments
- Meeting House
- Community Leadership Resources
- Research & Reports
- My United Way
- About Us
Sign up to paddle today through our event home page! Click for details
United Way has provided 120,273 helping hands throughout York Region. Click for details
Builders raise $829,250 in support of In Every Neighbourhood. Click for details
United Way brings In Every Neighbourhood to Whitchurch-Stouffville. Click for details
- Guiding the way to help others : Meher Dadabhoy is an advocate for people who are culturally deaf, oral deaf, deafened and hard of hearing. Working as a General Support Services (GSS) Counsellor with a United Way York Region partner agency, Meher assists clients in overcoming language and...
- Nickesha Crawford: The 2014 United Way Activist Award recipient: Last month, the Labour Council held its annual York Region Labour Awards ceremony at the Carpenters Hall in Vaughan. Spotlighting the efforts of Labour Activists in our community, the awards recognize a diverse range of outstanding achievements. One the a...
- A United Way helping hand when there is nowhere to turn : At 68 years of age, Mr. Wang and his wife felt like they were living a nightmare. Having immigrated to Canada, they had been calling the Markham community their home for approximately 20 years. However, for a long time Mr. and Mrs. Wang had been experienci...
- Ending the cycle of domestic abuse : Each year, over 40,000 arrests result from domestic violence (Canadian Women’s Foundation); that’s about 12% of all violent crime in Canada. Unfortunately, since only 22% of all incidents are reported to police, the real number is much higher. Domestic abu...