- What We Do
- Community Impact
- The Community Fund
- Supporting Our Agencies
- Strength Investments
- Meeting House
- Community Leadership Resources
- Research & Reports
- My United Way
- About Us
United Way York Region puts on 120,273 happy faces! Click for details
United Way has provided 120,273 helping hands throughout York Region. Click for details
Builders raise $829,250 in support of In Every Neighbourhood. Click for details
United Way brings In Every Neighbourhood to Whitchurch-Stouffville. Click for details
- United Way York Region puts on 120,273 happy faces!: On Saturday, August 16th at the 11th Annual Toromont CAT Dragon Boat Festival, United Way York Region announced that over the last year it has provided 120,273 people the help they need to move from crisis to a better life. “Last year, our call to actio...
- Offering hope, help and new beginnings: As the old saying goes, your life can change in the blink of an eye. Take Sally* for example. One day, while riding the bus, she found a free magazine next to her seat. Bored and looking for something to occupy her mind, she opened it and started flipping ...
- Helping people in our community reach for their career goals: Jeffrey is a young father of two. Approximately seven years ago, he dropped out of school. In and out of jobs that pay minimum wage, Jeffrey found himself at a crossroad. Wanting to increase his earning potential and establish himself into a career, he rea...
- Guiding the way to help others : Meher Dadabhoy is an advocate for people who are culturally deaf, oral deaf, deafened and hard of hearing. Working as a General Support Services (GSS) Counsellor with a United Way York Region partner agency, Meher assists clients in overcoming language and...