- What We Do
- Community Impact
- The Community Fund
- Supporting Our Agencies
- Strength Investments
- Meeting House
- Community Leadership Resources
- Research & Reports
- My United Way
- About Us
The Bhayana Family Foundations Awards will be handed out Friday, May 9 from 8:30 am. – 11:00 a.m. at the Vaughan City Hall. Click for details
Social entrepreneurs awarded $5,000 each to address critical issues in York Region. Click for details
Next session is on Leadership in a Changing World. June 5 at Aurora Public Library. Click for details
- Promoting healthy living practices in York Region: Healthy living is defined as making positive choices that enhance your personal physical, mental and spiritual health. But due to today’s fast-paced environment, most in our community are failing to make healthy living a priority in their daily activities....
- Celebrating YOU during National Volunteer Week: National Volunteer Week pays tribute to Canadian volunteers who donate their time and efforts every year. This year is the 70th Annual National Volunteer Week and it takes place the week of April 6th to 12th and is Canada’s largest celebration of volun...
- United Way, a think-tank on community issues in York Region : United Way York Region’s Board of Directors consists of a diverse group of community leaders and key decision makers who provide vision, strategic leadership, advocacy, accountability and stewardship to United Way. Passionate about the community, our volun...
- Welcoming our 2014 Campaign Cabinet Chair: MMM Group CEO, Hugo Blasutta : United Way York Region’s In Every Neighbourhood – $30 million in 3 years - is an unprecedented fundraising campaign, one that is helping lay the foundation so that everyone across our nine municipalities has access to supports where and when they need ...