- What We Do
- Community Impact
- The Community Fund
- Supporting Our Agencies
- Strength Investments
- Meeting House
- Community Leadership Resources
- Research & Reports
- My United Way
- About Us
United Way announced $22,500 in Strength Investments funding for Network North, a multi-sector collaborative in East Gwillimbury. Click for details
United Way York Region and Code4Armour™ announced a partnership to promote this life saving service in the community. Click for details
United Way Week takes place September 29th to October 3rd, bringing together community members, corporate friends and partner agencies. Click for details
On October 10th, joins us for the 2014 Leadership Event. Click for more details
- New guide STRIVES to connect youth with the social services they need : Launched in February 2014, STRIVE is a pocket-sized guide detailing all the social services available for youth in York Region and South Simcoe areas. Produced by the Workforce Planning Board of York Region in partnership with the cities of Markham and...
- Target hits the bulls-eye with community involvement : Supporting communities has always been a cornerstone of Target’s value system. With a legacy that remains committed to helping out the neighbourhoods where they do business, it is no surprise that for the second consecutive year each Target retail store ac...
- Toromont CAT helps provide a helping hand in every neighbourhood: There are companies that go above and beyond to support their local communities. Toromont CAT, the Caterpillar equipment dealer, is one of those companies. For the seventh year in a row, they have been the title sponsor for the Toromont CAT Dragon Boat Fes...
- Helping new immigrants establish Canadian roots : Evelyn and her family moved to York Region from Brazil in 2012. After travelling quite a bit over the years due to her husband’s job, she was looking forward to settling down in one community with him and their three children. “I found some information ...